German Auto has been working on Skoda Car Services in Adelaide since the V.A.G. Brand, became available in Australia. We are equipped with the latest tools and technology to service and repair any problem with your Skoda.
Our goal at German Auto is to make your vehicle servicing experience as satisfying as possible. Our qualified staff run through and explain all details of your service requirements and what is needed to perform the service or repair.
Understanding the busy lifestyles we all lead, and that the need for transport is imperative, we are able to offer quick reliable service and repairs for all customers.
We know that following the manufacturer’s service schedule is the minimum starting point that your vehicle will need, to be maintained in excellent condition.
This is why regular “Scheduled Maintenance & Servicing” is essential.
Skoda scheduled service
To ensure your Skoda stays in the best condition possible and to prevent small issues becoming high-cost repairs, we recommend the following service schedules.
- If your Skoda is under 60,000 km, we recommend a service every 15,000 km or 12 months (whichever occurs first), as stipulated in your service schedule.
- Does your Skoda has over 60,000 km, we recommend a full vehicle inspection service every 15,000 km or 12 months (whichever occurs first), as preventative maintenance.
- If your Skoda has over 100,000 km, we recommend a full vehicle inspection service every 10,000 km or 12 months (whichever occurs first), as preventative maintenance.
The additional preventative maintenance will ensure the optimum performance and safeguard the reliability of your Skoda as the manufacturer intended.
What is involved in your Skoda car services Adelaide
- 15,000 km service: Oil & Filter change, plus Fluid & Safety Inspection
- 30,000 km service: Oil & Filter change plus Full Vehicle Inspection
- 45,000 km service: Oil & Filter change plus Safety Inspection
- 60,000 km service: Oil & Major Filter Service plus Full Vehicle Inspection