German Auto has been working on Audi Car Services in Adelaide for over 40 years. We are equipped with the latest tools and technology to service and repair your Audi.
Our goal at German Auto is to make your vehicle servicing experience as satisfying as possible. Our qualified staff will run through and explain all details of required servicing and what is needed to maintain your Audi.
Understanding the busy lifestyles we all lead, and that the need for transport is imperative, we are able to offer quick reliable service and repairs for all customers.
We know that following the manufacturer’s service schedule assures you that your vehicle will be maintained in excellent condition.
This is why regular “Scheduled Maintenance & Servicing” is essential.
To ensure your Audi stays in the best condition possible and to prevent small issues becoming high-cost repairs, we recommend the following service schedules.
If your Audi is under 60,000 km, we recommend a service every 15,000 km or 12 months (whichever occurs first), as stipulated in your service schedule.
If your Audi has over 60,000 km, we recommend a full vehicle inspection service every 15,000 km or 12 months (whichever occurs first), as preventative maintenance.
If your Audi has over 100,000 km, we recommend our full Supreme Log Book Service, vehicle inspection service every 10,000 km or 12 months (whichever occurs first), as preventative maintenance.
The additional preventative maintenance will ensure the optimum performance and safeguard the reliability of your Audi as the manufacturer intended.
Here are just a few of the services we can perform for you
- ATE Authorised Brake Centre for Brake Repairs or Replacements
- Audi Stipulated Log Book Scheduled Servicing and Stamping
- Audi Engine & Transmission Scanning & Analysis
- Audi Complete Vehicle Scanning and Fault Code Analysis
- Audi Camshaft Timing Belt or Timing chain Replacement
- Tyre Recommendations, Fitting & Wheel Alignments
- Audi Air Conditioning Service & Repairs
- Engine & Transmission computer Upgrades
- Interim Servicing for the most fastidious owners
Please feel free to visit our Most Popular Audi Cars